Innovative house lifting technology
Here’s how it works
With our innovative House-Lifting technology, you can save massive money!
Why demolish? When you can lift it, shift it, and build under it. Yes… You can extend it by adding a ground floor, saving up to $100,000!
This means we can LIFT your house and transform it into something new… or We can shift it on your lot allowing you to subdivide your land!
Up to 30% faster
- Lifted in only 1 day
- No waiting for scaffolding adjustments
- More onsite space for trades people and materials
- Only 8 trade visits instead of 31 = faster less complex
Up to 25% cheaper
- No scaffolding costs
- No hoists or cranes costs…
- No working at heights costs…
- Less interest and rent to pay…
- Roofing and guttering completed at ground level
- External rendering and more done at ground
- Less trade visits = Less complexity and easier construction
- Time and cost savings can be spent on options
Get in touch today
DOUBLE BRICK HOUSES
CONVERSION INTO 2 STOREYS
Retain the value of your existing home, lift it, shift it, build under it!
1. The upper floor is constructed at ground level
- Building the upper floor at ground level eliminates the need for working at heights.
- Without scaffolding, cranes or hoists, the upper floor can be built faster and cheaper, together with greater safety and enables a better build quality.
- We can even fit out many of the services and complete guttering and external finishes before lifting
2. The upper floor is lifted into place and supported
- Using the J-Jacks, in just one day, the (externally completed) Upper Floor is lifted into place and supported.
- The structural integrity which is engineered into the Upper Floor to enable lifting means for a highly resilient build quality with excellent rigidity.
- Again, this produces time, cost and quality benefits compared with traditional methods.
3. The ground floor is built
- Once the upper floor has been supported, your builder can build your ground floor.
- Our temporary braces are rated to more than 140 kph winds and many tens of tonnes which means your builder can work safely in shade and out of the rain under the top floor.
- Just like a normal single storey build, trades are able to work on both the bottom and top floor at the same time, further saving you money and time.
Very Fast and
No need to empty
your house out
Retain the home you love while improving it
CSIRO approved and tested in cyclone strength winds.
A 2 storey home for the price of a single storey
Demolition of your home can cost approximately $20K
For as little as another $10K, we can lift your home, ready to build a ground floor underneath.
Retain the home you LOVE and enhance it without paying for a whole new house.
What people say
‘Known for excellence’ is not only our motto but is the cornerstone for all our actions and endeavours. Our team of trained professionals constantly strive for excellence in all aspects to consistently deliver fine quality homes in Mandurah and Perth, and our customers often let us know just how happy they are with our services.
Extremely well built homes. Supervisor Frank was very accommodating and helpful throughout the build process. Thanks to Great Living Homes team.
It was a very pleasant experience building with Great Living Homes. Whenever we required any clarification or information the numerous people we have dealt with over the duration of the build were very knowledgeable, courteous and prompt. The tradesmen were all very pleasant as well. Thanking you all again for a very pleasant experience and we would not hesitate recommending Great Living Homes.
Charline & Jeremy
Great Living have provided exceptional & professional service in the past week. With the shortest turnaround possible, I have been amazed at how quickly things were resolved and took a massive stress off me with selling the house amongst the many other things going on at the moment. I fear most home builder companies would take months to do what you were able to do in a week and I am forever grateful. It shows how good a builder is with the service they provide during and post construction. It gives us no choice and hesitation to strongly consider Great Living Homes as our builder again if we choose to go down that track and also recommend to our friends.
Well the time has come to write the review because our house is finished 🙂 From start to finish, GLH’s has been fantastic to deal with. The admin crew down in Mandurah town, the contractors, Tradesman on site and especially Frank the supervisor. His sharp eye and attention to detail is second to none. We couldn’t have asked for a more smooth and hassle free build from GLH’s. Thanks for designing and building us a beautiful, quality home that we can call our own.
Jay & Nicola
Great job on the house, it’s come up beautiful. The few issues we did have you worked with us to sort out, Looking forward to doing the next one.
Peter & Lynn
Really love the design and have seen other houses you’ve built , that’s why we would love you to build ours!
Wes & Muriel
We will definitely recommend you to people we speak to. House is good quality, excellent design and value.
Mark & Andrea
Very happy with Great Living, quality of work was very good, supervisor was good, would definitely build with you again!
Our house is fantastic. We love it, we’re really happy with it. Thanks.